Products that prove to be defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced by Telcodium, Inc. provided that:
- The product is defective as a result of Telcodium, Inc.'s material and/or workmanship. Scratches/dents/etc. will be considered damages, not defects, and are not covered by the warranty)
- The product is received by Telcodium, Inc. within fifteen (15) days after the RMA number was issued
- Cases exhibit NO signs of being disassembled opened.
- Power supply has NOT been opened or tempered with.
- If you believe that your Telcodium product has become defective during the warranty period, please log on our website at http://www.Telcodium.com/ for RMA request.
- Upon reception of all necessary information, Telcodium, Inc. will issue an RMA number within two (2) business days.
- Telcodium will not accept returns without prior approval and an RMA number.
- Each RMA number is valid for 15 days only. Customer who fails to return RMA items within the period should re-apply for a new RMA number.
- Customer will be responsible for all freight charges when returning RMA products to Telcodium, Inc. Telcodium, Inc. will use UPS Ground as the carrier and service of choice. If customer requests the return product to be expedited, additional freight charges will apply.
- Telcodium will not be responsible for any damages that might occur during shipping or misuse of RMA products. Customer is responsible for noting any shipping damages on the receiving documentation from the respective shipping company before signing for the shipment. Typically, the only time that the customer may claim damages in shipping is when the shipping company's driver asks the customer to sign for the shipment. The shipping company will not accept liability for shipping damages reported after the driver has delivered the respective products and departed from the customer's premises.
- Telcodium, Inc. will not be responsible for any returns that are not approved by the RMA department.
There will be a $50.00 USD service charge per unit plus freight and insurance charges for all RMA goods that have been claimed as defective and returned to Telcodium, Inc., but have been tested by Telcodium, Inc. and found to be in good working condition or voided of Limited Warranty of Telcodium, Inc.